🎀 Good evening girls! 🎀
🎀I woke up this morning and got my daughter ready for school. I love these family mornings. Having a kid really makes the world go around in a way that is fullfiling. I LOVE our morning routines.
I then crushed my work out, and a monday meditation session with @karenadawn. I loved the message for the week. Focusing on community, such as friendships or family. (whatever community means to you).
So my intentions for the week are going to be:
- focus on building deeper and more meaningful friendships or relationships.
- I am going to spend time with both my grandmothers
- I am bringing one of them to a desert place on Tuesday, where they make crumbling chocolate cakes. It’s so awesome, I’ll post a video in tomorrows daily blog post.
- I am going to go spend time with the other who just lost her sister two weeks ago, and go over the memories she wants to go over and share with me
- Call my father before he leaves on his trip to the Bahamas (lucky!)
- Let people I care about know that I love them
- Help my little brother (JT) – who just got knee surgery, and who is stuck in bed all the time – when he needs the help.
🎀 I crushed the studio tone it up work out at 8 AM.
🎀 No daily moves.
Morning META-D (without added juice OR cayenne) and two coffees with one scoop each of Collagen Creamer by @360nutrition .
🎀M1: Smoothie: almond milk, blueberries, strawberries, half a banana and Vanilla Tone It Up protein powder
🎀M3: chicken wrap, with tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, corn and salsa
🎀M4: carrots with hummus
🎀M5: spinach salad, topped with shaved carrots, red cabbage and roasted pine nuts with 4oz chicken
👉I REALISE I have not been keeping track of my water intake. I will do that from now on in my daily diary reviews.
The plan says to drink around 8 glasses of water a day.
Water: 🚩5 glasses 🚩
That’s it! So it turns out all this is not as easy as expected. Keep in mind that today I had my OWN healthy recipes because I’m finishing off the food from last week.
Have a good evening! With love,
🎀 Miss Bow 🎀
Coming up soon:
- #fitfabfun products and a review of the products from the winter box
- TIU recipe reviews
- Reviews of nutrition products bought at home sense last week
- Pretty and pretty useful tone it up templates to use for meal prepping
- NEW SURPRISE to be announced shortly to my friends and followers!
- Daily #tiuprogress diary
- Sunday Reflections
- Wednesday Research (theme: surprise to be revealed tomorrow!)