Wednesdays are for the booty. And the #TIUManhattanBeachBooty burned that tush exceptionally well!
I topped it off with the #TIU5-minutebeginnerdancecardio, which was surprisingly effective for a (let’s be real) 4 minute work out!
(I had a terrible nights sleep, so I decided to work out instead of laze in bed). Crushed the work out at 6 AM. This is unheard of. 😅
TONE IT UP COMMUNITY
I have been connecting with some women on two social media platforms:
- Instagram (duh!)
- Pictures, stories – you name it. Girls in this community never cease to impress with their commitment to the program, and the huge sense of community the program offers.
- the studio tone it up app chat forum
- I didn’t think it would be greatly used so I was initially skeptical about even going to look at it – HOWEVER, to my big surprise, women were ON FIRE at 5:50 AM wishing each other a good work out! It was extremely motivating, and if anyone does NOT want to get out into the winter winds so early in the morning: with this you are SET. Think: motivation, accountability, self-care and precious YOU time!
👉I put in mango instead of one of the fruits that was in the recipe. I think next time I will go with almond milk because it was a bit too bitter to my liking. Still loved it though!
🎀#M2 : The previously meal prepped matcha muffins (that seem to be getting better and better the longer they wait for me to eat them!)
🎀#M3 : Left over quinoa fried rice and chicken
🎀#M4 : Delicious quinoa covered in dark chocolate by #alilnutty@koanaturalfoods
👉Bought at @homesensecanada for the price of 3$. I love scrolling around that store, it is fantastic!
👉 They have awesome stuff for the home, and #healthfoods that you cannot find anywhere else. Of course it’s first come first serve, but I always stop by and check it out. I have some other products I bought from there. 👉I will write a post reviewing them shortly!
🎀 #M5 : Avocado toast ( I know! Not supposed to have bread but we were so last minute tonight) with chicken.
I have mentioned before that I have been going through tough psychological times. I will write a future post about it, because I just want to do a recap here. I am trying something new, and I can’t wait to share and let you guys know about it!
Stay tuned for these future posts:
- #fitfabfun products and a review of the products from the winter box
- My mental health journey
- Goals for the TIU love your body journey
- TIU recipe reviews
- Reviews of nutrition products bought at homesense
Tune in tomorrow for day 4 of the tone it up love your body series!
Lots of love!